This half-lined, single breasted blazer is made in supple premium goat suede. It can be worn in-house as a regular blazer or worn over a knitted jumper and used as a lighter pre-fall jacket. It has 2 lower patch pockets with slightly curved pocket flaps with button closure, and a chest pocket with a curved pocket flap with button closure. It‘s half-lined with a classic blue and white shirt stripe cotton. The blazer comes with the decorative point-stitch on lapel and front of blazer. In end of sleeves there are 4 kissing buttons.
Shell fabric: 0,6 mm goat suede
- Lining: Half-lined with a blue and white classic cotton stripe
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Buttons: dk brown mélange coloured urea buttons
- 4 kissing buttons in end of sleeve opening
- Double vent in back
- 1 chest patch pocket with curved flap and buttoning closure
- 2 lower patch pockets with curved flap and buttoning closure
- Point-stitch (AMF-stitching) on lapel and on front of blazer
- Signature details: credit-card holder hidden in a small interior pocket, one phone pocket, neck hanger in leather with Coloniaire embossed logo
- Specialist dry clean
- Blazer is delivered on a suede hanger with the Coloniaire metal logo plate.